Thursday, July 29, 2010

Something to Make You All Laugh


Why I love my nephew, Derk. I love all my nephews and 2 nieces, but I just got this photo from my sister-in-law and it makes me laugh so hard I had to put it up here so you all can have some uplifting times amidst the sadness of the last few weeks. Apparently he had put the training toilet seat on his head. Who knows why or how he did it or when, no one ever knows with Derk. Then it got stuck. That is the second picture. Evidently if one pulled hard it caused great pain at that point. I just can't stop laughing! My sister-in-law also sent me the recorded message of him calling his uncle (who is exactly like him) asking him how to get the seat off his head. Hahaha!
Now, for all of you who remember that I did the same thing, I will try my hardest to find that picture and post it as well, so you don't rat me out. Check back to see if I've been successful later tonight. My sister told my mother that it was high time I was potty trained. My mother all but dared her to try. She said, "Go ahead, you do it!" Cindy told me to sit on the potty until I went. I sat and sat and when she turned her back, I put the chair on my head and walked around. I think my mother took a little satisfaction in that. If I find that picture I'll post it here so Derk feels some solidarity. I didn't get it stuck, though! Hahaha! Derk you're awesome!





















No comments: