So the last few days have been spent cleaning out and organizing my brother's records. He's got some awesome ones. I kind of wish I weren't selling them, but oh well. Some I've never heard of - those are mostly the contemporary (for the 1970 and 1980's) Christian Music ones. BUT, I've posted them on Craig's List and in the local paper here. I figured I'd post them here as well. I've done it as a "Make an Offer" situation. So if you buy a cool one, you have to take an uncool one as well. That's the deal, so I can get rid of them. :) Here's the list, yes, I'm anal and it's in ABC order. Get over it. They're all used but not abused unless otherwise noted. I think my brother's dog ate the corners of a few. If you live far away, don't forget to add shipping into the price, unless you live in MI and I'll just bring them back with me. All reasonable offers accepted. We're trying to get rid of them. If you want them all, awesome, take them and offer me a good price.
Here's the list on Craig's List:
http://hartford.craigslist.org/emd/1867747851.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment