Love this picture of when Audrey was about Lew's age. Well, the doctor said that my Dad needs rehab to gain strength. He's getting so sore sitting all of the time, or laying down a lot. And getting weaker. They think his electrolytes were off this morning. The next time, we'll have him sit up, drink a little, and then stand up. He stood up and his blood pressure just plummeted. It was very scary. He's so tired. Hopefully he can get some rest in the hospital (doubt it). They are going to send him to a place to build back his strength and muscle tone. I think that will make him very happy. Maybe even Audrey can visit him there. She keeps asking, "Is Papa in a room for kids?" because he's on a floor where they don't allow children under 12. I thought he had had a stroke today. We don't know everything, and will know more tomorrow as they wanted to observe him tonight. He'll be there longer than one night, so we'll go back to running errands and getting things done as much as possible. My anxiety is back again. I woke up in the middle of the night, first of all, hungrier than anything, and secondly, my heart felt like it was racing (it wasn't). So please pray for that. I think I just need to get out and exercise. I was so looking forward to doing that today as my blister is healed, but plans changed, so I'm a little anxious as I go to bed tonight. I think if I can get regular exercise, I'll be fine. I don't want to be grouchy and ill tempered when there is something I can do about it. Thanks for all the prayers!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, we feel each one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment