Sunday, July 4, 2010
Up in the Air
Well, as suspected Mom and Dad were up a TON last night. I think Dad counted 18 times! They are both napping now. That new pill worked, to a degree. Here is the latest, though. The pill helped my father shed 6 pounds - OVERNIGHT! However, his legs and feet are MORE swollen than yesterday and his blood pressure is too low. If it stays below 90 over whatever then he may have to go into the hospital again. Hopefully his blood pressure gets higher. Maybe I should debate end time prophesies with him. That might work. He's really struggling today, so keep him in your prayers. He's not coughing, so at least he can get some sleep, but he's not losing that fluid like he needs to. I'll keep you posted on what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment