Friday, December 4, 2009

We're in Korea!

When I become acclimated to the time change (I'm guessing tomorrow) I'll be able to write more coherently, although all of us are doing quite well with only 2 hours of sleep. The plane ride was interesting. It's about 6 PM here and I'm hungry. We're all showered and we traveled across a 21.3km bridge to get to our hotel (lovely).

Right now we will be meeting Lewis on Monday. Taking the official tour of Seoul on Tuesday and picking him up on Friday. Then we'll leave on Sunday and will arrive at about 3PM in Grand Rapids.

More later...

2 comments:

Ellen Corner said...

Miss you all ready!!! Can't believe you are so far away!!! Hugs from me and Elijah!!! Come home, Lewis Boerman!!!

ruth boerman said...

Hi! Thanks for the update.Glad to hear you had a safe trip and made it the motel! We woke up this am to nearly a foot of snow in some places. (Hudsonville Schools were closed!) I can imagine that Monday can't come soon enough. Wow! Audrey, you'll finally be able to meet your little brother! Keeping you in our prayers. Love, Mom and Dad