Friday, December 11, 2009

WE HAVE LEWIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I'm anticipating a rough night. Not that Lewis has been terribly difficult - quite easier than I anticipated. Not EASY exactly, but he at least had some fun with us for a while at dinner time. We didn't want it to end. It was more emotional for me than I thought. I was just so grateful to his foster parents who were very sad to see him go. They were so sweet and we will remain in contact with them via Holt and pictures. Anyway, he's asleep, so I better get to sleep, here are the pictures. I'll write more later, but I figured you'd want to see pictures!

Last time as a family of only three!!!

We Arrive!

On the way to Holt to pick him up










Foster Family





In the cab on the way to the hotel!!!







I






Dinner Time fun!


So I officially am a baby wearer




































































































2 comments:

Leticia said...

I love you as a "baby wearer" :) Lewis looks so natural sleeping in your arms! We miss you!

Rickster said...

Let's see...only child plus only child plus only child plus baby of the family. I think I sense a reality show coming on.