He had jaundice, but in this 1 month picture, it looks like it is gone. We'll get more of an update on his health I think at the 6 month check up.
Because he is not 6 months yet, we can't process his paperwork. So we have to wait until July to even process his paperwork. From there it will be a little while until we get him. I think it will be around October, but who knows. October 25, he'll be 9 months old, and that's kind of young to come out of South Korea. We were expecting a 12-14 month old. Hopefully he'll be here for around the holidays.
I've been reading, and apparently, for the first month, or so, I have to be the primary caregiver. Even before Todd because little Ju-han needs to be able to for attachment bonds. It's going to be a different kind of parenting style than I'm used to, so the prayers for that would be much appreciated.
Also, if you could pray for finances, that would be appreciated as well. This economy stinks. I tried to get a part-time job, but to no avail. I put in 6 applications and sent my resume to 12 different professional services. Todd's job is holding steady, so we are so grateful to God for that!! Lastly, if you could pray that we make a decision on if we are taking Audrey with us or not. We are really leaning towards taking her, and we just want God to give us confirmation on that. THANKS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment