So it's been a LONG Time! Sorry about that. Lew is 1 today!!! Can you believe it? Well here are a few updates, and then the fun stuff: Our car was totaled. We had to get a "new to us" one. Todd searched and searched and finally found the exact car for us: 1997 Acura. The AUSA I used to work with said, "You total your car and get a better one!" I still miss the stick shift and the AWD and my little Subaru in general - first car without a name. Hmmm...we need to name this one! Any suggestions? Anyway, even though it's a 1997, it is a sweet car that I really don't deserve. Todd was attempting to use love and logic on me and get a really old minivan, but he was assuaged by his father telling him to leave the logic out of it. :) Gotta love my father-in-law! Come to think of it, I think he sticks up for me more than my parents do. They usually end a conversation with, "Poor Todd." :) Other updates: Lew is huge. I looked back at Audrey's 1 yr. appointment card and she was 19lbs. Lew is over 23. My friend's daughter is 20 months and weighs 26. He's eating Cheerios right now and is super cute. He woke up really happy this morning - oh by the way, he's sleeping thought he night now. Very awesome! Everyone is happy. He pseudo woke up today at 6, but since he's fully bonded to me now, I can let him just cry it out. Beautiful thing. I think he was sleeping, though. Audrey used to do that - she still does: you think she's awake (especially when she walks into your room), but alas, she's sleeping. That's why she stayed in her crib for a SUPER long time. Let's see...what else? Oh yeah, we couldn't go to CT for Christmas so my parents and my brother and sister came here! It was awesome! We had our first Christmas tree ever. We're never here, so we never get a tree. I just put it outside two weeks ago. I just didn't want to take it down. After vacuuming up all the pine needles, my vacuum smells really good every time I run it. I love it. I love to clean my house anyway, but now it also smells good too!! I think that's all the updates to get us to this weekend where Lew had his big birthday party.
I'm going to post again so I can post pictures of Lew's 1st (and only) birthday party. It will be a lengthy story, so I figured I'd start with what everyone missed and then get back into the swing of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment