Monday, October 26, 2009

What the Case Worker Said...


My case worker rocks! She emailed me back already (it' slike 9 at night!!) Here's what she wrote. Don't ask me what it means, I'm not entirely sure, but I think they were holding off on getting Lewis' well baby visit until we got this paper. I was getting a lot of information about him before, but it has stopped in the last month, so I think it's because they were waiting. He has to have a medical clearance for his Visa. Here's what she wrote:

"YEAH!!!!!! you are getting very close now :) THey will be able to schedule Lewis's visa and medical appt and then you will get permission to travel. Great great news! Your fingerprints should be o.k. : ) "


Also, I had forgotten to post this picture of Lewis, so here it is! Our family friends, Leslie Kim and her daughter, Erica, got these books for him!! One is of the Old Testament and one is of the New Testament in Korean! Such cute books! I wasn't sure if his foster mother was a Christian or not, so I had asked for a few children's books that she would feel compelled to read to him, and if she wasn't a Christian, she maybe could find Christ in those books. It is likely she's a Christian, but I wasn't sure. If she is, then she at least knows that we are and maybe that will give her some peace about Lewis coming to us! Win-Win situation.

No comments: