Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Since people keep asking....
So here's the deal: We are waiting on our government (specifically ICE) to give us the "ok" on our fingerprints. That will come in the mail. By the way, since I've been married, Todd's the mail guy. I just never go out to get it. However, in the last week or so I've been very anxious to get the mail. I even waited all day yesterday until I realized it was a bloody holiday! Embarrassing because I checked it a few times. See? This is why I don't get the mail - I never know when it's going to come. Anyway, once the paper comes, I call Bethany Christian Services, and tell them I got the paper. I also then mail the paper. Meanwhile they call Korea and tell them that the US Government approved everything. Korea begins working on a date for us to travel. Bethany receives the paper I mailed and wires it to Korea. Korea receives the paper and tells us our son is ready. Once I get the paper, things shouldn't move slowly, it's just our government taking its sweet time, but I understand they're busy...although they apparently had yesterday off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment