Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2nd to Last Fundraiser for Lewis

Ok, so here is my latest fundraiser. Some of you are going to be sick of hearing about this, so I'm sorry for that. I think I said originally that this would be my last, but there has been some expressed interest in a Tupperware party, so I'll be doing one of those too.

As most of you know, I am a BeautiControl consultant, and LOVE their product. I started doing it last year to raise money for our adoption. Now that I've raised what my goal was, I've kind of tapered off. Plus things are getting kind of stressful around here, so I am taking a break. HOWEVER, I realize that some people just love Mary Kay, which is fine because they also have GREAT stuff. From now until September 12 I am hosting an online fundraiser called "Mary Kay for Lewis!" He's going to hate that when he's 15!! Reason enough for me!

Instead of receiving free products from whatever you decide to order, I will receive cash: I will get 20% of the sales towards our adoption. I will also get $0.50 for anyone who does NOT have a consultant and who does NOT wish to order anything.

Here's how it works:

1) If you already have a consultant, it's no big deal, the beauty consultant helping me said that you can make a one time order to support our cause and then go back to your regular consultant, no pressure.

2) If you wish to order, you may order from her website which is: www.marykay.com/kvogel and simply put my name in the comments section.

3) If you wish to order by phone, you may call her, Kelly Vogel at 616-340-5040 (cell) or 616-530-0046 (home).

4) If you do NOT wish to order anything and do NOT already have a Mary Kay beauty consultant, simply reply to this message answering the following questions. For each reply, I get $0.50, so PLEASE pass it along to your friends as well!! It is a very non-pressure sort of thing, although for some of you who have received this info like three times, it may seem like I'm pressuring you. :)

Apparently you get entered to win a Skin Care Consultation (it's a ploy, you don't really win it, anyone can have one, so if you really want one and you don't "win" it, call me and I'll come over and spa you myself - for you "out of towners", I'm not sure what she'd do. She's pretty nice, so she may make it worth your while).

Here are the questions:
NAME: ____________________
Please call me at: __________ Best time to call: _____________
City: _________________ State/Zip: __________________
Are you interested in improving the condition of your skin?__YES __NO
What product brands do you currently use? _______________________
Do you have a Mary Kay Consultant? __YES __NO
Are you interested in learning more about color cosmetic application and techniques?
__YES __NO
If you are one of the lucky winners of the Skin Care Consultation do you prefer to hold your appointment:__DURING THE DAY __IN THE EVENING __EITHER
We are looking for models for our weekly Success Event. You'll receive a complete facial and/or glamour makeover along with a special gift. This is by reservation only and is a really fun "girl's-night-out." Are you interested in attending?__YES __NO

Thank you very much for reading this very long note, I appreciate it. Again, no pressure, I won't know if you've done any of this or not, so don't feel badly. I will say, though, if you're looking for something to turn back the effects of time, talk to me. As much as I'd love for you to do this fundraiser, BeautiControl's stuff for visibly transforming the way you look is hands down, the best. The microderm abrasion set with the Tight Firm and Fill creme is an instant face lift. You can do it on half of your face and see a difference in 20 minutes! So if you're thinking of buying something like that from Mary Kay, just give me a call and try BeautiControl - no risk. You'll get your money back if you hate it. Also, if you've lost some weight in the last few months due to fun Summer activities, you may want to try BeautiControl's body cremes. Again, just talk to me. I did half of it on my body (to get rid of accursed stretch marks, cellulite and extra belly bulge) and my husband could tell after 2 days. Then I had to quick do the other half so as not to look uneven!

Thanks for indulging me!!!

Also, I already have a bunch of people interested in a Tupperware party - is anyone else interested, so I know who to contact and who not to contact?

No comments: