Sorry, sorry, sorry!!! I've taken a long time to write to all y'all. I'm currently watching Bones, so some of this may seem disjointed. Here's the biggest update: As of June, all of our stuff is over in South Korea. We are just waiting. We will get anywhere from 2-8 weeks notice. Hopefully it's more like 8. In January we'll be closer to getting our child. Apparently there are more families bunched up waiting now, and this number will taper off starting in January. While there will still be more families in front of us, things should move quicker then.
On another note: Audrey started her total immersion preschool last Monday. She likes it a lot! She is great at it! I'm sure I'm bragging because she's my kid. I did, however, make some other kids in her class cry today. I should probably tell their mother first before I tell you this, but it's funny. Hopefully I remember to tell her! Ummm...second thought, just call me if you want the story - or email me. It's really funny, but I feel badly writing it here for some reason. Trust me, it's worth the $0.35 a minute to call me to hear it.
Here's a story I can tell you: I worked out this morning and didn't have a chance to shower. I was putting a kid that we're carpooling to her school in our car, and I leaned over Audrey. She said, "Mommy, something smells like something." I said, "Is it gross, or is it pretty?" She said, "It's gross." I took the hint.
Well...I'll be writing more later, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment