Bethany Christian Services emailed us last week about two little girls who need homes. They are considered special needs and are therefore in Bethany's Children of Promise Program. We have since emailed Bethany back to inquire more about their condidtions. They have very minor special needs, but we've been told that Korea does that. Korea will deem a child special needs maybe a little quicker than a different country. Because their needs are minor, there will be a lot of families who want them. Even if we don't adopt one of them, they should still be prayed for, so that's why I'm mentioning them to you now:
Mun, Jin-na's special need is noted that her birth mother suffered from leukemia when she was four years old. Birthmom received medical care for two years. Jin-na was born 11-21-07.
Yi, Min Gyeong's special need is noted to a neurology consult for "crying a lot everyday". We do not yet have the results of this consult, but her development seems on track. Min-gyeong was born 11.21.07 also.
I would link their pictures, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not, so I'd better be safe than sorry. They both are EXTREMELY cute! If anyone has any information that would help in knowing more about their conditions, we would appreciate it.
On the other end, we have an update. Two more families received their referrals last week! That means we're two more families closer to getting our paperwork sent over to Korea. I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment